I watched a reality tv show at starworld, True Beauty. The producer is Tyra Banks la kot. I dont know. Anyway, its all about beautiful people, competing for the most beautiful person. They believe they are beautiful physically and being judged only on their outer appearance. But actually there were judged for their inner beauty. We can see how these pretty people think and act. So in this very first episode one of them being eliminated because of her action that was caught on a hidden camera. She was caught to be lack of honesty for going through her friends file during a task and not helping a coffee boy who was in trouble.
In spite of the gorgeous and hot contestants, the show reminded me that there were a few things which look very small to me, but actually the values are so expensive to own that. We may pretty outside, but inside, the attitude determines the beauty. So no matter how charming or beautiful you are, when you did something which is low in morality, people cannot respect you and see you as a perfect person anymore. But, if you are biasa-biasa je and have high morality, people see you as a beautiful person. Inner beauty shines the soul! Beruntunglah mana-mana insan yang memiliki kedua-dua beauty.

I finished my elective posting, and Im looking forward for a holiday with Alia and Wani to Langkawi this weekend. Tak ada tempat lain ke nak pergi? Hehe. Nak buat macam mana kan, bajet setakat Langkawi je, unless ada yang nak sponsor, kecik tapak tangan, nyiru saya tadahkan.

Going for electives, made me realize that life after this will become tougher. I watched the hurdles of facing P2S1 which I was in it last month kot!, then being the final year student, then House Officer (HO), then Medical Officer (MO), then pakar. The journey is still looong way to go. Hati kena kuat, jiwa kena kental. Cuak? Oh, tell me about it. What if this happen. What if that happen. Hanya pada Allah kami berserah. Permudahkanlah jalan ini Ya Allah.
One of my friend said : Ko nak susah apa, budak medic tak ada pun kejar 1st class honor ke apa, semua nak pass je kan. Ko mesti pas lah. Then kerja dah confirm. Kaya raya tuh nanti.
Betullah tak ada nak kejar dean list ke apa. Tapi mestilah nak memberi yang terbaik pada pesakit. So that we can be a reliable person to serve people. People trust on us. It is more difficult to make it than saying it.
Last time during electives at HSNZKT, I followed a ward round in that one fine morning. There was a mother who just gave birth to this 2 months old daughter. The fact that her daughter had hypoxic ischemic encephalopathy due to birth asphyxia, putting the baby to have cerebral palsy for the rest of her life. The pakar showed her the CT scan, and she was explained about the condition which we could anticipated later in life. The baby may have epilepsy (frequent seizure), mental retardation, paralysis, feeding problems, and hydrocepahalus. (the condition when the children had collection of fluid in his skull, and the head may become bigger).
The mother cried loudly. Everyone in the ward round and nearby patients can only watched her crying. Yes, the truth is hurt. But we need her to know what she should expected. I felt sad. Im so sorry for her. Oh Allah, let her be strong. Ease her ya Allah. The only thing I can do is to pray for her. I may look strong outside, but inside I cried a lot.
There just a lot of this kind of true stories everyday. Its not the same as we watched it in the TV. The job is to see people suffering, and try to ease the pain. We may do the best we can, and the rest we left to Allah. Hope I am strong enough to face these in the future. The hurdles are too much. But I wont surrender.
This post is quite emotional towards the end. Yes, still whatever role we are, and wherever we are, be the best as we can. Have a good attitude, maintain the inner beauty, believe that you can make it. Because when He brings you to it, He will bring you through it.
Selamat berelektif and holiday batch 20. Yang nak exam, my prayers are always with you. Ganbatte' ne. Oh I miss my group E2. Sedih

Ok, cuba untuk senyum....
No comments:
Post a Comment